Pure Music is a high resolution music server software that is based on the acclaimed Pure Vinyl playback engine and can dock with iTunes, which it uses as a database and playlist organizer.
- Automatically docks with iTunes window
- Up to 384 kHz sample rate
- DSD (2.8 and 5.6 MHz) file playback on any DAC (real time PCM conversion)
- Native DSD Streaming (with DAC that supports DoP)
- Supports Apple Remote App for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch
- Automatic sample rate
Note: Version 3 is a paid upgrade from previous versions. Pure Music 3 is free to users who purchased a Pure Music license after January 2014. For previous purchasers, a discounted upgrade is avaiable.
- Performance optimization for iTunes 12.4.1 and later (fixed the bug introduced in iTunes 12.4) Fixed issue causing tagging of AIFF files to fail in conjunction
- OS X 10.5.8 or later