Ouistee can create your personal database in a few clicks! It's a good way to manage any of your data, like recipes, DVD or book collections.
- Build a user interface by dragging the available interface elements (texts, links, photos, lists, menus...).
- Start using this interface immediately to add your data. It's quick and easy. No technical knowledge required.
- Use a complete set of tools to manage categories and subcategories: a powerful way to catalog, organise and sort your data.
- Backup is easy with the archive functionality, that allow to compact all yours more...
- Bug fix with the "sort by category" functionality in the list view.
- OS X 10.9 or later