bfgminer for OS X is a compiled command-line executable for bfgminer, which allows users of OS X 10.6 or later to run bfgminer at the Terminal without a lengthy installation process - just unzip and go.
- Support for AntMiner U1, Drillbit, and HashFast devices.
- Option --weighed-stats to display share-count columns (A/R) weighed to difficulty 1.
- x6500: maxclock setting (use with --set-device) to limit dynamic clocking range.
- opencl/adl: Fixed crash on exit with R9 series GPUs.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- CPU, GPU, FPGA or ASIC capable of mining