Road Trip Planner helps you plan your next road trip, or use it to display your past road trips. Drop pins worldwide anywhere on the map by shift-clicking onto the map, or by entering an address (type the address, or obtain it from your Contacts). Once the pin drops onto the map, its address is retrieved. When two or more pins are on the map, routes between the pins can be displayed. The routes can be driving or walking, and they show the distance, travel time, fuel cost if driving, and any advisories. Perfect for anyone planning a road trip, or wants to maintain a record of past road trips.
- Time zones utilization - if you travel from one time zone to another, Road Trip Planner adjusts your travel time
- Expanded column widths remember the old width when expanded
- URL extraction from GPX import
- Itinerary shows number of days traveled
- Sum of selected travel time and distance displayed at bottom of route pins list
- Bug fixes
- OS X 10.11 or later