receives the video from our free host app, which creates a virtual display on your main Mac to extend the screen. This means you can use your spare Mac as an extra display for your main Mac. vtDisplay was designed to be very high performance: it can achieve a 60Hz refresh rate, which is the highest in theory.
- Incredibly fast. vtDisplay can perform 60Hz @1080p or even higher resolution, with nearly lossless image quality. We had optimized everywhere to make this possible.
- Free resolution choice, support up to 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution. The resolution list covered almost all Macs and iOS devices.
- Automatically connect in LAN or enter IP address manually to connect, via WiFi or Ethernet.
- Mirror Display. You can enable this in System Preference app.
- Remote Control. You can use your mouse, keyboard and track pad to control the remote computer.
- Real time screen preview on Host app.
We also released vtDisplay for iOS. If you want to use your iPad or iPhone as your virtual display, you need to buy the iOS version
, not this one.
Visit our web site to download the free "vtDisplay Host" app: http://phyar.cn. (Also found in the Related Links section below.)