Developer website: Marek Hrusovsky
Tiny QR Contacts creates QR codes with 90% fewer pixels when compared to classic QR contacts. Finally you can have all contact essentials (social profiles, multiple phones, multiple addresses...) without worrying that your QR code will look like pixelated garbage. Tiny QR Contact will always fit your business card design, thanks to wide customization options. Now you can hand out more details about you and your company on your business card than ever before.
With Tiny QR Contacts you can:
- Print QR code on business card and change your contact details in it later
- Include picture and social network nicknames and multiple addresses and multiple phones in the QR Code
- Achieve up to 90 percent pixel save than standard QR contacts
- Export QR code in all common formats (PNG and TIFF and PDF and with transparency option, JPEG, GIF, BMP)
- Export QR code in vector format (PDF)
- Save entire project for later use
- Change contact details as many times as you want
- Enhance error level of QR code
- Import contact from Contacts.app
- Copy QR code to clipboard
- Generate high resolution output image (up to 4 000 px)
- Contact shortening domain "qr-contact.de"
- Share QR code or link to your contact. (Please note that contact update requires internet connection. Only owner of the shortened link can update contact details. You can always completely erase all data within one click. All data are stored safely and transferred securely.)
Note: The demo version available for download is 1.1; the Mac App Store version is 1.1.1
- Fixed issue during exporting.
- OS X 10.7.5 or later