SimpleMind is an easy-to-use Mind Mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea collection and thought structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use -- drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Cross Links - use Node Well to add Cross Links between any two topics.
- Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
- Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
- Word wrap tool allows easy
- Outliner - in the Inspector panel. Outliner synchronizes with the selection in the editor. Use drag-and-drop in the outline to reorder topics.
- Keyboard shortcuts for Show Outline: Command+1, Show Note: Command+2 allow fast switching between topics in outline and note.
- Angled relation paths.
- Adjustable relation paths - drag to adjust the path.
- OS X 10.6.6 or later