SimpleMind is an easy-to-use Mind Mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea collection and thought structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use -- drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Cross Links - use Node Well to add Cross Links between any two topics.
- Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
- Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
- Word wrap tool allows easy
New or Improved
- Use Google Drive to synchronize with other devices
- Diamond and Cloud border shapes
- Rounded corners in angled paths
- Toggle Checked State, assures checkbox visible then toggles checked state--keyboard shortcut Command+Space
- Order Forward and Order Backward also works for Topics--default keyboard shortcuts Command+Up and
- OS X 10.6.6 or later