Double Commander is a cross-platform open source file manager with two panels side-by-side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas. Here are some key features of Double Commander:
- Unicode support
- All operations working in background
- Multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface
- Custom columns
- Internal text editor (F4) with syntax highlighting
- Built in file viewer (F3) to view files of in hex, binary or text format
- Archives are handled like subdirectories. You can easily copy files to and from archives. Supported archive types: ZIP, TAR
- [Default] Start exe from command line should not inherit cashed PATH variable (Alexx2000) resolved.
- [Default] Double commander causes Dual-GPU MacBook Pro to switch to high-performance graphics (Alexx2000) resolved.
- [Graphical user interface] Search dialog doesn't find anything if it's shown for the first time (Alexx2000) resolved.
- [File operations] After
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Support for OS X 10.5 and Intel32 in variant download