Double Commander is a cross-platform open source file manager with two panels side-by-side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas. Here are some key features of Double Commander:
- Unicode support
- All operations working in background
- Multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface
- Custom columns
- Internal text editor (F4) with syntax highlighting
- Built in file viewer (F3) to view files of in hex, binary or text format
- Archives are handled like subdirectories. You can easily copy files to and from archives. Supported archive types: ZIP, TAR
- [Default] Name cannot have directory separators: - resolved.
- [File operations] Периодические ошибки при входе и выходе в любой архив. - resolved.
- [File operations] shift enter to confirm delete dialog - resolved.
- [Language translation] Untranslated string in Russian translation - resolved.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Support for earlier OS'es and Intel32 in Related Links