Electrum is an easy-to-use Bitcoin client. It protects you from losing coins in a backup mistake or computer failure, because your wallet can be recovered from a secret phrase that you can write on paper or learn by heart. There is no waiting time when you start the client, because it does not download the Bitcoin block chain.
- Instant on: Your client does not download the blockchain, it uses a remote server.
- Forgiving: Your wallet can be recovered from a secret seed.
- Safe: Your seed or private keys are not sent to the server. Information received from the server is verified more...
- Minor bugfixes
- Updated ledger plugin
- Sort inputs/outputs lexicographically (BIP-LI01)
- Patch a bug with payment requests
- Improved logic for the network layer.
- More efficient coin selection. Spend oldest coins first, and minimize the number of transaction inputs.
- Plugins are loaded independently of the GUI. As a result, Openalias, more...
- OS X 10.7 or later