MacEMT is a handy system maintenance tool designed to help keep your Mac running smoothly. Users of older versions of the MacOS will enjoy the ability to automatically scan for disk damage after a crash. Users of modern systems will appreciate the versatility of being able to choose their favorite disk repair utility. In addition to watching for improper shutdowns, MacEMT allows for scheduling of routine maintenance chores and will provide reminders when task are due. MacEMT also includes several diagnostic procedures of its own to help head off trouble before it starts.
Version 1.1 adds the following:
- Added MacEMT Control Strip Module to provide easy access to the application's features.
- Added controls to quit open applications and processes.
- Added control to toggle the Finder on and off.
- Added a "Soft Restart" feature which does a pseudo restart in a fraction of the time of a real system restart.
- Updated to work with latest versions of popular utilities.
RequirementsSystem 7.5 or later
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software