PFLists is a basic PF firewall frontend for OS X 10.7 and newer. PFLists is inspired by the old Server Admin's firewall tool shipped with Mac OS X Server 10.7 but uses PF firewall instead of the old and deprecated IPFW.
- configures Mac OS X built-in PF network firewall using a very simple interface. PFLists is free, open-source and ad free.
- inspired by the old Mac OS X Server 10.7 Server Admin's firewall tool
- very easy and quick setup
- define groups of addresses, assign them a list of addresses and allowed services
- filter inbound IPv4 and IPv6 connections
- limit bandwidth more...
- Added compatibility with OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- OS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software