MovieIndex generates a contact sheet from all video types.
- It handles every sort of video, whether QuickTime-compliant (like .mov AppleIntermediateCodec or ProRes, .m4v, etc.) or some other exotic video format (MTS, MKV, AVI, OGV, WebM).
- It always displays images at the correct aspect ratio (not badly stretched!)
- No interlacing comb effect on images.
- Two quality modes, depending on the purpose of your cataloged video: to store onto disk or to print.
- There are even some classic customizable options: choose the size of images, their number, page background color, etc.
- New feature: Generate a Poster frame for your Multimedia Hard Disk. Your Multimedia Hard Disk can display a thumbnail of your videos (i.e.: WD TV Live)? So, generate it while making your contact sheet.
- User request: Ability to customize the width of your contact sheet "to be seen onto computer".
- The app is more reliable (memory management bug fixes)
- OS X 10.7 or later