TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) is a must-have utility for every Mac user with five awesome features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in more...
- [UPDATED] Many new temperature sensors + better naming for 2013 Mac Pro.
- [UPDATED] Improved names for battery temperature sensors.
- [FIXED] Resolved issue where switching between power sources could cause Auto Boost to not work.
- [FIXED] Resolved issue where it was possible that Auto Boost would not start.
- [NEW] Added extra minimum fan speed more...
- OS X 10.7 or later