sixtyforce is an emulator that runs Nintendo 64 games. It does this by dynamically translating the code that a Nintendo 64 uses into something your Mac understands. Nearly every part of a Nintendo 64 has been painstakingly recreated entirely out of software to pull off such an amazing feat.
New in sixtyforce:
- Major changes and updates throughout to use OpenGL 3.2 core profile.
- Will restart fullscreen if you quit while running fullscreen.
- Rewrote several parts of sixtyforce to use modern APIs.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when quitting.
- Fixed a game specific auto-saving bug.
- OS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software