sixtyforce is an emulator that runs Nintendo 64 games. It does this by dynamically translating the code that a Nintendo 64 uses into something your Mac understands. Nearly every part of a Nintendo 64 has been painstakingly recreated entirely out of software to pull off such an amazing feat.
New in sixtyforce:
- Moved controller settings into the preferences window and built a new interface.
- USB controllers can now have more than one configuration.
- Controller configuration now includes calibration when necessary.
- Added controller defaults for the PS4 controller.
- Game freezes now run automatically when opened. more...
RequirementsOS X 10.6.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software