DeskConnect lets you easily push websites, documents, pictures, and more from your Mac to your iOS device. No direct Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection is necessary.
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor
- Fixed an issue where DeskConnect for Mac may not be recognized by other devices
- Fixed an issue where the tab key didn't work in login form
- Re-added support for Mavericks
- Fixed a crash when selecting the Recent menu on OS X 10.10
- Fixed issues sending files with special characters in the filename
- OS X 10.9 or later