Plisterine is an application that will help you easily create launch agents.
What are launch agents, you ask? Launch agents are magic little files with which you can automate the launching/running of applications and scripts when certain conditions you define are met.
With Plisterine you can create launch agents that launch an application/script:
- At a specific time every day
- At a specific time on a specific day of the week
- At load or login
- When a change occurs in a folder (file added/deleted/moved, etc.)
- When a new volume or disk is mounted
- Support for Nice, WorkingDirectory, RootDirectory, QueueDirectories, StandardIn/Out/ErrorPath keys
- Support for Python, Ruby, and Perl scripts, AppleScript script files, and Automator workflows
- Combine multiple run parameters for launch agent invocation
- Ability to schedule launch agents to run once a month
- Allows for files to be selected for WatchPaths key
- OS X 10.8 or later