is for creating multilayer audio loops/parts and joining parts to form a song/playlist.
- Add an audio file, set a position where to start and duration how long to play.
- Adjust tempo, rate, reverse, panning and equalizers.
- Add other audio files to play simultaneously (multiple layers).
- Apply effects to individual layers or to parts or to all main output.
- Adjust effect parameters to change dynamically during playback with timeline point editor.
- Create multiple parts to form a playlist/song from the loops.
- Repeat all/repeat one modes.
- Rendering/export to audio files with options (render all, single part, layers as separate files).
- BPM synced part lengths and navigation, auto BPM detect, waveform grid views/snapping.
- Includes additional players C,D,E.
- Recording line-in/microphone or the additional players C,D,E.
- Three instances available. (A,B,C)
- Headphone output option.
Supported file formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC (on Windows requires Quicktime).