Annotate (was Glui) is the simplest way to capture, annotate and share screenshots.
This is a complete rewrite that builds on what made Glui popular and adds some of the most requested features. It's way faster, far better, and most importantly, just as simple.
- Capture a screenshot or drag and drop an existing image.
- Annotate with arrow, line, text, overlays, rectangle, oval, pen and pixelate tool.
- Instantly share the image or a link to the image. Annotate integrates with Dropbox and CloudApp.
- You can now shoot up to 10 seconds of video, annotate it, then share as a GIF! We have lots of improvements planned for video, stay tuned and let us know what you think.
- Helpful first launch screen: We heard from folks that they were launching Annotate and weren’t sure if it launched or what to do next. No longer! Quick intro and you’re off to the races.
- OS X 10.10 or later