can run your Rails project, bundle your Gemfile, automatically run your unit tests and it generally helps you develop Rails apps faster. Getting your project up and running is easy with Rails Assistant. Just drop it in. Want to run a Rack App? You can! Rails Assistant knows how to run Rack-compatible servers and more.
- Support for Rails, Rack, Ramaze, Cramp, Sinatra, Redis, and more
- Quick shortcuts to your favorite editor, browser and command line
- Rake menu, for running rake tasks
- Log view, search and mark your logs, we can also highlight errors and warnings
- Monitor file changes, eg. Automatically "bundle install" when you save your Gemfile and then restart Rails
- Create and customize automation workflows
Note: We don't support running tasks with sudo access, in order to use our bundler support, we recommend you use RVM, rbenv-bunlder or chruby. We recommend that everyone uses a Ruby version manager anyway.