- Support for Rails, Rack, Ramaze, Cramp, Sinatra, Redis, and more
- Quick shortcuts to your favorite editor, browser and command line
- Rake menu, for running rake tasks
- Log view, search and mark your logs, we can also highlight errors and warnings
- We've been making a huge number of upgrades to the core engine behind Rails Assistant.
- There is a greatly reduced memory footprint thanks in large part to the massive overhaul.
- We've updated the way we interact with RVM version files and added support for .ruby-version files. - ⌘F now focuses searchbox.
- OS X 10.7 or later