RailsAssistant can run your Rails project, bundle your Gemfile, automatically run your unit tests and it generally helps you develop Rails apps faster. Getting your project up and running is easy with Rails Assistant. Just drop it in. Want to run a Rack App? You can! Rails Assistant knows how to run Rack-compatible servers and more.
- Support for Rails, Rack, Ramaze, Cramp, Sinatra, Redis, and more
- Quick shortcuts to your favorite editor, browser and command line
- Rake menu, for running rake tasks
- Log view, search and mark your logs, we can also highlight errors and warnings more...
- We've been making a huge number of upgrades to the core engine behind Rails Assistant.
- There is a greatly reduced memory footprint thanks in large part to the massive overhaul.
- We've updated the way we interact with RVM version files and added support for .ruby-version files. - ⌘F now focuses searchbox.
- OS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software