Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility that automatically saves your data (from a single folder to an entire disk), synchronize folders, and creates and maintains bootable copy of your disk.
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted,or modified.
- Automatic mount of
- Improved disk speed measurements
- New features in Immediate Calculate Size action (hard links counter and distribution by size in Results)
- When option "Execute action only if all volumes are already mounted" is activated, there is no more display of the non-execution
- New option in the action's editor to write the last executions in a text
- OS X 10.6 or later