Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility that automatically saves your data (from a single folder to an entire disk), synchronize folders, and creates and maintains bootable copy of your disk.
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted,or modified.
- Automatic mount of more...
- Enhance progress indication.
- Added a permanent display of the latest executed actions (can be enabled/disabled in Scheduler Preferences).
- Added an option in Filters to create (or not) folders in case they are empty.
- Added new options to filter actions in the "Last Actions" panel.
- Various minor enhancements and interface more...
- OS X 10.6 or later