Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility that automatically saves your data (from a single folder to an entire disk), synchronize folders, and creates and maintains bootable copy of your disk.
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted,or modified.
- Automatic mount of
- Added a "Summary" panel in the programmed actions editor
- Added buttons to copy and save the summary in actions editor and state (in "Check Status")
- Various minor enhancements and interface changes
- Fixed a crash of Execute process that could occur with macOS 10.12.1
- Various minor corrections
- OS X 10.6 or later