Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility that automatically saves your data (from a single folder to an entire disk), synchronize folders, and creates and maintains bootable copy of your disk.
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted,or modified.
- Automatic mount of more...
- Added a tool to export the list of contents of a disk or folder, and to open and display these lists of content.
- A list of largest files are now displayed (at the end of the list of files) in the Last Actions panel.
- Added an option to automatically copy the settings of Tri-BACKUP on external disks (available in the Tools menu).
- Various more...
- OS X 10.6 or later