Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility that automatically saves your data (from a single folder to an entire disk), synchronize folders, and creates and maintains bootable copy of your disk.
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted,or modified.
- Automatic mount of more...
- The list of the last executed actions can now be sorted (by duration, name...).
- Enhanced activity survey.
- Enhanced stats of actions executed.
- Various minor enhancements and interface changes.
- Fixed an issue with Incremental Backup actions where the dates filter could exclude files that should be backed more...
- OS X 10.6 or later