Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility that automatically saves your data (from a single folder to an entire disk), synchronize folders, and creates and maintains bootable copy of your disk.
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted,or modified.
- Automatic mount of
- Added alert when programmed actions are scheduled and active and the execution is paused or disabled
- Enhanced detection and cleaning of older or multiple installations of Tri-BACKUP on the same computer
- When executing a group of programmed actions, actions are added in the queue sorted as in the main window programmed actions list
- OS X 10.6 or later