Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility that automatically saves your data (from a single folder to an entire disk), synchronize folders, and creates and maintains bootable copy of your disk.
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted,or modified.
- Automatic mount of
- Added an option to display a "CAUTION ! Action in progress" message to alert that a programmed action is being executed
- Added a Verify function (in File menu) in the Immediate action to check the access and permissions of all the folders hierarchy in source and destination (for the selected item)
- In the "Last Actions" panel, items and errors
- OS X 10.6 or later