is an application that extends the abilities of Finder and Spotlight, browsing and searching files throughout all file systems, including hidden and special areas.
- Browse and search any files and folders including hidden and system
- Using wildcards and regular expressions for filtering in browser and search results
- Search using Spotlight
- Wide set of search criteria (dates, size, POSIX properties, etc.)
- Deep search including nested folders
- 'Get Info' with extended list of properties
- Quick compare of two or more files and folders
- 'Show in Finder' and 'New Terminal at Folder' for selected files and folders
- Store bookmarks for any folders, including hidden
- Integration with external file viewers
- Usage of OS X 10.9 features including color tags
- Support of high-resolution Retina displays
DeepInside is a Sandbox-compatible application with read-only file system access. It is absolutely secure and contains no functionality that could destroy or change information unintentionally.