ExpressionsinBar is a simple menubar application which provides powerful computer-aided algebra computations. A mathematical expression entered in the popup window is immediately computed and the result is displayed in an associated subview window. With the drag-and-drop feature, results are easily copied into text editors such as Pages or Microsoft Word, or presentation programs such as Keynote or Microsoft PowerPoint. The algebra functionalities include:
- Constants (π, e, etc.)
- Integers, fractions, floating numbers
- Sequences, lists, vectors, matrices, strings
- Operators (+, -, *, more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- Add zoom slider
- Improvements in the user interface
- Display short "howto" when typing
- Automatic completion of functions when typing
- Other Fixes
- Minor bugs
- OS X 10.8 or later