Developer website: RCS LT
How does it work? Brainwave Studio uses isochronic tones, widely regarded as the superior brainwave tone. Isochronic tones pulse at specific frequencies, and stimulate the brain to help you achieve your desired mental state. Unlike binaural beats, isochronic tones work through headphones or speakers. The isochronic tones are integrated into the backgrounds of beautiful, soothing melodies. Listen to the peaceful music while the tones automatically do their magic in the background.
- 5 categories: Relaxation, Sleep, Meditation, Stress and Anxiety, Mind Training
- 40 sessions with dynamic isochronic tones
- 60 soothing ambient sounds
- 48 atmospheric music tracks (endless loops)
- Compatible with the new MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Separate volume controls for every sound
- Create customized sound mixes by combining ambient sounds together
- Intuitive interface
- Saved Soundscapes are synchronized using iCloud and wirelessly pushed to all your devices.
- Magic Mind changes its name to Brainwave Studio
- Bug fixes
- OS X 10.7 or later