Using Mockups feels like drawing, but because it's digital, you can tweak and rearrange easily. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting. Product managers, designers, developers, and even clients can now work together in the same tool to quickly iterate over wireframes, before writing code.
Focus on Content and Functionality
- Low-Fi Sketch Wireframes. Sketchy, low-fidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality.
- UI Components and Icons. 75 built-in user interface components and 187 more...
New Calendar Control
- We finally rebuilt the calendar control so that it stretches nicely and no longer says 2008!
Added Font Size Support to Most Controls
- In today's release, we added font size support to Accordion, Alert, Arrow, Date Chooser, iOS Menu, Popover and Window controls.
Other features and bug fixes
- Dragging mockups, more...
- OS X 10.6 or later