Developer website: BayGenie
BayGenie tracks eBay auctions and automatically places bids in the last seconds.
- integrated browser
- supports bidding groups
- supports 16 eBay global sites, including eBay US, Canada, Germany, and United Kingdom
- eBay login integration
- supports all time zones, does not change local machine time
- auto-sniping lead time
- multi-user support
- secure connections (SSL)
- no spyware, pop-ups, or adware
- fast data transmission
- auto-update to new versions.
You can use it for free if you need to snipe only one auction at a time. If you want to snipe unlimited auctions at a time, you need to pay for the annual registration fee.
Note: Although Finder indicates no version number for this application, the developer refers to it as version 188.8.131.52.
- Fixed the login problem caused by a recent eBay change.
- OS X 10.6 or later