Myary is a simple diary application.
- Saving your entries. Every single entry will be stored in a separate file and you can freely choose where your entries should be saved to. Myary automatically creates a covenant folder hierarchy where you can find your entries fast, even outside of Myary. Additionally all entries will be saved in the open txt-file-format so you can open your entries in many text-editors. You keep full control over your entries.
- Creating multiple diaries. Myary allows you to create multiple diaries, so you can diverse your entries by topics and more...
- New typography preference options:
- smart links
- smart dashes
- data detectors
- When adding, removing, renaming files outside the app (Finder for example), changes will be noticed on return to the app and the listing of files will be refreshed
- Improved adding of images from more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software