Myary is a simple diary application.
Saving your entries. Every single entry will be stored in a separate file and you can freely choose where your entries should be saved to. Myary automatically creates a covenant folder hierarchy where you can find your entries fast, even outside of Myary. Additionally all entries will be saved in the open txt-file-format so you can open your entries in many text-editors. You keep full control over your entries.
Creating multiple diaries. Myary allows you to create multiple diaries, so you can diverse your entries by topics and more...
- optional titles for entries
- including export-option for optional titles
- font for notices can be adjusted now
- context-menu for notices
- send selected notice to text
- send all notices to text
- send all notices to text created today
- delete selected notice
- delete all notices
- delete all more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later