Phoenix is an operating-system tool that allows a user to perform basic cloning operations, retrieve undamaged files from a damaged hard drive, attempt recovery of damaged files from a drive, and create an independent emergency boot volume, known as a Phoenix Boot Volume. Phoenix may be obtained as a standalone product or in one of our fully featured version of Scannerz, which include Scannerz, Phoenix, FSE or FSE-Lite, and Performance Probe. All applications are now fully certified for use on Mac OS X versions from 10.6 (Snow Leopard) up through 10.10 (Yosemite).
In its cloning mode, Phoenix can be used to manage more...
- New graphical user interface
- New recovery mode option that can attempt to recover bad files from a drive during operation
- New manual
- New error counts and bad file identification in the user interface
- Successful file transfer counts and bytes transferred now identified on the user interface
- Enhanced log files display exact paths for more...
- OS X 10.6 or later