Tap Forms helps you organize all kinds of things in one place - secure, searchable, and accessible on your Mac (iOS + Apple Watch app sold separately). How can one app organize everything? Because not only can you use and customize the 33 built-in templates but you can create your own "forms" for inputting any kind of information, even if that information includes pictures, doodles, audio recordings, calculations, file attachments, ratings, or even links to other forms. This makes it almost like building your very own customized organization app.
- Capture your way: add a picture, type some
- Added support for importing a folder of photos along side the CSV file being imported.
- Text links in Note field now display with blue colour.
- Fixed issue with Note field layout item not respecting a user’s font selection when typing in new data.
- Now deletes the icon attachment from a Contact record when the contact is removed.
- Fixed potential
- OS X 10.11 or later