Tap Forms helps you organize all kinds of things in one place - secure, searchable, and accessible on your Mac (iOS + Apple Watch app sold separately). How can one app organize everything? Because not only can you use and customize the 33 built-in templates but you can create your own "forms" for inputting any kind of information, even if that information includes pictures, doodles, audio recordings, calculations, file attachments, ratings, or even links to other forms. This makes it almost like building your very own customized organization app.
- Capture your way: add a picture, type some
- Added new Freeze Header Columns function for the multi-column list view.
- Added warning for deleting pick list values.
- Double-clicking on a child record from the Link to Form field now selects the child record.
- Added a notice when you try to sync with a document using Nearby sync when you don’t have the same Sync Password set on each device.
- OS X 10.11 or later