is an application that helps RealStudio and Xojo plugin developers to package their products for Xojo/Real Studio in one of the two accepted formats:
- RBX (Virtual Volume based)
- xojo_plugin (zipped compressed)
It allows you to create the required plugin folder hierarchy, modify its contents or populate it with libraries and resources and, finally, pack up all the stuff together in a plugin file in one of the following ways:
- from scratch
- from the contents of a pre-existing plugin (either in RBX or xojo_plugin formats)
- from the contents of a resource-fork-based plugin (available only for the Carbon version of the application)
- from an existing folder hierarchy on disk
XojoPluginConverter is able to correctly resolve symbolic links, so that, at creation time, the real files, not the aliases, will be included in the packaged plugin.
The application has been entirely written in Xojo, but the code has been tested without problems in RealStudio 2012r2.1 as well. It is available for both Carbon and Cocoa platforms.