Snapshot Editor provides a quick and easy way to capture and edit your screenshot. It lets you grab your screen, annotate the screenshot with all the tools you need, and send it to the clipboard or share it via email easily.
- Grab screen with one single click - You can grab the entire screen, any selected regions, or windows with one simple click. Or set delay-capture time.
- Annotate and edit screenshot flexibly - You can draw customizable and vector-based objects, including line, arrows, and shapes.
- Add text annotation using favorite fonts and styles.
- Mosaic overlay
- Added Retina screen and multi-monitor support, now you can capture screenshot from external monitors and retina screen without problems.
- According to customers' feedback, you can hide icon from dock, start the app at login, adjust pixelate effect in Preference.
- Optimized annotation speed, now faster than former version.
- Multiple other UI optimizations and
- OS X 10.7 or later