Snapshot Editor provides a quick and easy way to capture and edit your screenshot. It lets you grab your screen, annotate the screenshot with all the tools you need, and send it to the clipboard or share it via email easily.
- Grab screen with one single click - You can grab the entire screen, any selected regions, or windows with one simple click. Or set delay-capture time.
- Annotate and edit screenshot flexibly - You can draw customizable and vector-based objects, including line, arrows, and shapes.
- Add text annotation using favorite fonts and styles.
- Mosaic overlay - Blur out a face, sensitive information, email address, phone number, or anything you don't want to show.
- Share over email or send to the clipboard instantly.
- Define keyboard shortcuts for instant snaps;
- Run in the menu bar for quick launch;
- Open all kinds of image files;
- Output wide range of image formats, including PNG, BMP, JPG, TIFF, PDF, GIF.