Reveal is a powerful, smart iOS developer tool that allows you to interact with your apps in fine, visually-stunning detail.
- Runtime inspection for iOS apps... Reveal brings the power of tools like Firebug and Web Inspector to iOS developers. See your application's view hierarchy at runtime with advanced 2D and 3D visualisations. Debug view layout and rendering problems in seconds.
- Instrument your apps... Simply link your iOS application with the Reveal library, start it up, and you'll be able to see and interact with your application like never before. more...
- Fixed a problem with the canvas where constraints on the selected view would sometimes not be restored after a refresh.
- The Reveal server will now always make calls to UIKit on the main thread.
- UIWebView's pageCount property is shown as read-only in the inspectors to reflect the API.
- NSLayoutConstraint's firstItem/secondItem will be more...
- OS X 10.8 or later