ArangoDB is the universal NoSQL database. Never before has it been so easy to setup a NoSQL database on your Mac. No installation of command-line tools required.
- Schema-free schemata: let you combine the space efficiency of MySQL with the performance power of NoSQL.
- Use ArangoDB as an application server and fuse your application and database together for maximal throughput.
- ArangoDB is multi-threaded - exploit the power of all your cores.
- Flexible data
- Fixed a race between connection closing and sending out last chunks of data to clients when the "Connection: close" HTTP header was set in requests
- UI: optimized smart graph creation usability
- UI: fixed #2308
- Fixed a race in async task cancellation via `require("@arangodb/tasks").unregisterTask()`
- Fixed spuriously hanging threads in cluster AQL
- OS X 10.8 or later