AutoKrypt is data-encryption software designed for automation. Automatically encrypt or decrypt files and folders on a schedule. Encryption methods include password-based, secret key, public key, and private key, OpenPGP password, and Open PGP public and private key.
- Encryption profiles allow you to quickly add encryption and decryption profiles. These files can be used in encryption or decryption tasks.
- Encryption task allows you to encrypt files or an entire folder and its subfolders.
- Decryption task allows you to decrypt files or an entire folder and its subfolders. more...
- Task and Schedule Treelists on the left panel now implement sorting. The Treelists sorted correctly by default on windows, mac, but not on some linux systems.
- Script Task - Example Scripts button failed to launch correct example files on some systems.
- When deleting a task, it also deletes its schedule now. Previously, it only deleted its variables and tasklogs, but more...
- OS X 10.6-10.9
- Java 6 or later