- Make screenshots of the complete screen, a window, or a selected area.
- Annotate the screenshots. These annotations do not alter the original image and can be edited at any time (except after crop).
- Crop or rotate your screenshots.
- Export the screenshots in either PNG, JPG, TIFF, or PDF.
- The sidebar will offer an easy overview of your screenshots in one place.
Note: In the previous version there are some problems with the update mechanism. Please download the latest version using the Download link above.
- Fixed: Issues with window and selection screenshot not working on OS X 10.9.
- Fixed: Issue with displaying error message when selecting other screenshot after renaming.
- Fixed: Issue with slow updating screen when adding tag.
- OS X 10.7 or later