Clear caches, run repair scripts, and tweak Dock and Finder settings. Want to reduce your reliance on IT guys and tech-savvy friends? With MacMaintenance, you can optimize your Mac on your own.
Be your own tech support
- It's all in the interface. MacMaintenance collects your Mac's most powerful optimization tools in a single interface. Why waste time searching?
- Hello memory, goodbye resource hogs. Mac running slowly? MacMaintenance helps you return to peak
- Now 64-bit only
- New feature added: "Disable local Time Machine backups"
- Re-Enabled feature: "Transparent Icons for hidden applications" for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Disabled some unavailable features for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- New icons for the tabs
- The application can now be closed with the red (x) close button
- Improved product version
- OS X 10.6 or later
- 32-bit version in Related Links