SSH Proxy is an easy-to-use tool that helps you effortlessly create and use a SOCKS v5 proxy through an SSH tunnel. It is able to remember the SSH login password and save it to OS X's keychain. Furthermore, SSH Proxy is designed to automatically reconnect when your Mac is waking up from sleep.
- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Ability to share SOCKS v5 proxy on LAN
- Create SOCKS v5 proxy through SSH tunnel
- Fast switch between multiple SSH accounts
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember SSH login more...
- Added: SOCKS4 and SOCKS4A are now supported
- Fixed: App stuck if blacklist or whitelist has thousands of records
- Fixed: make initial data-exchange more responsive
- Fixed: respect strict host key check setting
- Improved: data exchange performance
- Improved: penetrability for some firewalls that only open 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS) ports
- Other minor improvements
- OS X 10.9 or later