TokenLock allows you to use a Bluetooth device (with optional proximity), a USB device, a hotkey, or your Apple Remote to lock (and optionally also unlock) your Mac.
- Lock on USB device removal.
- Lock on Bluetooth device disconnect.
- Lock on Bluetooth device minimum signal strength (OS X 10.7 Lion)
- Lock with a hotkey.
- Lock with your Apple IR Remote.
- Lock by clicking the TokenLock dock icon.
- Lock by selecting Lock from status bar menu.
- Unlock screen saver on return of USB device.
- Unlock screen saver on return of BlueTooth
- Minor bug fix
- OS X 10.6 or later