Guardian Angel watches over your computer when you can't, connecting to your phone via low-energy Bluetooth and locking your Mac whenever you leave, whether you're gone for a few seconds or a few hours, and automatically unlocking it when you return.
Not Too Close For Comfort: When you run Guardian Angel for the first time, you can choose how far you want to be from your Mac before it locks, so whether you are at home or in the office, you can tweak the range to your liking. No Phone? No Problem: Before Guardian Angel gets to work, you'll be prompted to set a password to be used as a backup. That way, if you lose
- Added a new setting in the experimental pane that can be used to improve the reliability of connections for non LE bluetooth devices.
- Addressed issue with media pausing.
- Potential fix for the phantom closing issue on first launch.
- Fix for graphics switching issue.
- OS X 10.10 or later
- iPhone with iOS 8.0 or later