Map Editor is a drawer of illustrated maps. You can make an original map:
- to show your friends of the location of your next BBQ
- to show your colleagues location of the restaurant for the welcome or goodbye party
- to show people your shop in the market
- to tell your fan of your next street live, etc.
Today, sending a URL of a map via mail is very easy. But drawing your original map may be fun, and you can make it more impressive and more understandable. Place some streets, railways, and rivers on the canvas. Then place some landmarks on the map. From the objects panel of
- We have added many illustrations selectable at the objects panel.
- Easily clip the editing map image to clipboard so that you can paste it on any other apps without saving as a graphic file.
- Bug fix: Incorrect export image size on Retina display Mac was fixed.
- OS X 10.7 or later