Developer website: Factor Software
X-Pipes Evolution is a revamped version of the old Factor Software's classic MacPipes.
It keeps the same familiar gameplay of its successful predecessor, while adding eye-poppin' cartoonish graphics, mind-relaxing music and high quality sound effects.
In this game you play the role of a tiny robot plumber called Roderick in a quest to solve plumbing problems scattered over several different worlds. Your goal is to hook up pipe parts on a grid to create a pipeline of required length before the fluid reaches the last connected pipe.
Can you help Roderick save his universe from flooding? X-Pipes Evolution's main features are:
- 32 different levels divided into 8 worlds plus extra challenging levels
- 3 difficulty levels
- Eye-poppin' cartoonish graphics
- Mind-relaxing music
- High quality sound effects
- Simple and intuitive gameplay
- Online high scores
- A cute robot character
- Improved pipe-sequence logic. Now the game is slightly easier and a lot less frustrating.
- Applied a patch to fix some text labels not showing correctly on Retina displays.
- OS X 10.6.8 or later