AccuRaw is a raw image editor and developer that delivers unmatched control over how your images are processed. Raw file formats from most camera manufacturers are supported, for example Nikon NEF files, Canon CR2 files, Leica DNG files, etc. AccuRaw also provides state-of-the-art processing for Fuji X-Trans based camera such as the X-Pro 1, X-E1, and X100s. A full list of supported cameras is available here.
- Precise control over demosaicing. Most raw developers give you one choice about how your image is
- NEW: EXR output for use in e.g., compositing to video
- NEW: Fully floating point, non-clipping workflow to EXR - full highlight recovery is available in post!
- Additional camera support: Fuji GFX S50 in both compressed and uncompressed formats
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)