Developer website: einstein's legacy v2.0, LLC
Deframe is a movie management application that enables users to get greater value from their video assets by extracting high-quality still images and clips from their movies.
Deframe allows media services professionals, video content creators and editorial production staff to selectively repurpose their movie content into another format. Extracted images can be stored individually or packaged as a PDF contact sheet. Newly created movie clips can be exported in a variety of sizes for a number of different devices.
- Image Extraction enables users to extract a single frame at a specific movie time or multiple frames from within a time range. Extracted images can be stored individually or packaged together as a PDF contact sheet.
- Video Clip Extraction lets you create new clips from any portion of the original movie. These clips can be exported in a range of sizes for a variety of Apple devices.
- Flexible Output Formatting allows users to specify a consistent size and format (e.g, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP or GIF) for all generated images and image sequences.
- Movie Overview generates a image grid that displays a visual outline of a movie's content.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.11 or later