DropClip allows members of a shared folder to quickly exchange direct links to shared files. DropClip can help you find your shared files faster! It lets you send files directly to any shared Dropbox folder on a coworker's Mac. It opens a Finder window and highlights the shared file you send.
- Right click any Dropbox file or folder
- Select ‘Copy DropClip Link’
- Share the link with another DropClip user
- The other DropClip user clicks the link and DropClip will open a Finder widow and highlight the file or folder
- DropClip opens Finder
- Updated Egnyte Drive support for user Library folder shares
- OS X 10.8 or later