Macs Fan Control allows you to monitor and control almost any aspect of your computer's fans, with support for controlling fan speed, temperature sensors pane, menu-bar icon, and autostart with system option.
- Software solution to noise problems such as those caused by iMac HDD replacement, or overheating problems like those found on a MacBook Pro
- Set any constant value to any fan (e.g., minimum)
- Control fan speed in relation to a temperature sensor (e.g., 3rd party HDD)
- Real-time monitoring of Mac's fans speed and temperature sensors including 3rd party HDD/SSD (using S.M.A.R.T.)
- Custom fan preset (in Pro version)
- Configurable menu bar icon
- Compatible with OS X 10.14 Mojave or later (version for OS X 10.6, 10.7-10.13 is available separately )
Note: Custom profiles are available in the Pro version of the app.
How to control your Mac fans
- Download and install Macs Fan Control from MacUpdate.
- Launch the app and you will then have access to the fans and be able to see the temperatures of the components inside your Mac.
- Under "Control" click "Custom" and you can then use a slider to change the fan control on your Mac".