Macs Fan Control allows you to monitor and control almost any aspect of your computer's fans, with support for controlling fan speed, temperature sensors pane, menu-bar icon, and autostart with system option.
- Software solution to noise problems such as those caused by iMac HDD replacement, or overheating problems like those found on a MacBook Pro
- Set any constant value to any fan (e.g., minimum)
- Control fan speed in relation to a temperature sensor (e.g., 3rd party HDD)
- Real-time monitoring of Mac's fans speed and temperature sensors including 3rd party HDD/SSD (using more...
- Fixed wrong CPU temperature readings on MacPro1,1
- Portuguese and Czech translations update
- OS X 10.6 or later