Floating Notes is an easy-to-use note application that displays its note windows on top of all other application windows.
- Maintain a database of your notes. The database window is hidden once Floating Notes is not the active application.
- Easily add notes by clicking the + button.
- Delete notes by clicking the - button.
- Open or close a note window by double-clicking the note in the database window, or clicking the Open/ Close Note button.
- Edit the note by clicking the Edit Note button.
- Set the note's transparency level. When a note is transparent, moving the mouse over the note removes the transparency for easier reading of the note.
- Set the note's color. This makes it easier to categorize or prioritize the notes.
- Set the each note's text font, size and text color.
- Set an application to a note so the note only appears when the set application is the front application.
- Notes can even have pictures.