PDF Signet allows you sign PDFs with your X.509 certificate without any hassle -- simply pick the certificate from your Keychain and sign. Verifying existing signatures is even simpler: just drop a PDF on the app.
- Digitally sign PDFs documents with X.509 certificates
- Verify and validate already present signatures
- Use your certificate directly from Keychain
- Automator support -- sign documents automatically as you create them
- Restored compatibility with smartcards that only support signing SHA-1 hashes.
- OS X 10.7 or later