Shine has been designed to illuminate digital photos by using lighting and color effects, such as light rays, lens flares, light source, dynamic contrast, tinting and vignette. The new version includes some new functions and a refactored processing engine, improving rendering speed, while using less memory. Large images (100+ megapixels) can now be processed via Shine.
- Cutting Edge, Turbo Charged "Light Rays" engine.
- Selection of Lens Flares (many modeled on real lenses).
- Large Retina compatible preview, with Full Screen support.
- Tinting for altering the colors or more...
- Now supports large images.
- Rendering speed is up to twice as fast.
- Uses 1/3 less memory.
- Improved interface.
- New lens flares.
- New light sources.
- Improved sharing support on OS X 10.8.
- Improved Retina performance.
- Improved QuickLook.
- Improved full-screen experience.
- New interface animations. more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Note: Users of the Intel HD Graphics 3000 should disable "Use hardware acceleration" in Shine's preferences for best performance.