Shine has been designed to illuminate digital photos by using lighting and color effects, such as light rays, lens flares, light source, dynamic contrast, tinting and vignette. The new version includes some new functions and a refactored processing engine, improving rendering speed, while using less memory. Large images (100+ megapixels) can now be processed via Shine.
- Cutting Edge, Turbo Charged "Light Rays" engine.
- Selection of Lens Flares (many modeled on real lenses).
- Large Retina compatible preview, with Full Screen support.
- Tinting for altering the colors or more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Completely rewritten to improve compatibility with OS X 10.11 El Capitan and certain Macs
- OS X 10.9 or later